Description: AEROBICS is Back! Bigger, Better, HIGHer! HIGH Fitness is a hardcore, fun fitness class that incorporates aerobic interval training with music you love and intense easy to follow fitness choreography. It combines FUN (pop songs of old and new that everyone knows and loves) with INTENSITY (interval, plyometrics and cardio) with CONSISTENCY (each song has specific simple moves taught the same by all instructors). Together they make a recipe for success, repeat participation and results! HIGH Fitness produces a high caloric burn and full-body toning through its carefully formulated choreography that alternates between intense cardio peaks and toning tracks.
Get Addicted to being fit! Things to expect in a HIGH Fitness Class:
• Strong, simple, easy-to-follow choreography
• Plyometric-type interval training moves: jump squats, burpees, tuck jumps, etc.
• Low, concentrated, full-body toning moves that sculpt you from top to bottom
• Fun, motivating music from all genres that you KNOW and LOVE
• Intense cardio-peak track • Options are given for all levels of fitness to cater to your needs
• People of all ages and stages
• Non-judgemental, welcoming environment
• Guaranteed work out
• Sweaty blast
• Motivation & inspiration from instructors to push you harder than you would on your own
For more information contact Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 403-813.2219
Instructor: Maria is a runner and fitness passionate, her first HIGH Fitness class stole her heart and it has become her passion now. She is a journalist, events planner and teacher and has a big passion for dancing, as it is on her Latin roots. She has been married for over 12 years and has three little handsome boys, which you might see in some of her classes.
Session: October 2nd to December 4th – 10 weeks
Day: Monday’s Time: 9:45 am - 10:45 am
Location: HHBH Gymnasium
Session: $100.00 Non-members / $80 HHBH members
Drop in: $10.00
Register by phone
Tuesday - Friday 9:30 - 4:30